TED Thought Exercise Diet
This is my trinity of health in the order of importance to me.
The mind is everything. What you THINK you become. Buddha
The ability to perceive, to feel, or to be conscious of events, objects, thoughts, emotions, or sensory patterns. Giving your attention to awareness is the beginning of Spirituality.
– Deliberate Choice:
Choice made consciously and intentionally.
Programmed subconscious intentions built by your deliberate choices.
Authenticity is a collection of deliberate choices that you have made that honor who you are.
Placebo effect: a beneficial effect, produced by a placebo drug or treatment, that cannot be attributed to the properties of the placebo itself, and must therefore be due to the patient’s BELIEF in that treatment.
Belief (complete faith) can be very strong; it is the internal apothecary of the mind. Have complete faith in your body’s ability to heal itself.
The belief that you are inextricably connected to everything by a power much greater than all of us – LOVE. Practicing spirituality is therefore practicing connection to everything.
Relaxation and rest (sleep) are important to health and need to be done consciously and intentionally.
– Stamina – extended aerobic activity.
– Strength – activity that tests your strength.
– Stretch – activity that extends the limits of your movement.
– Eat a variety of foods.
– Fast or at least eat less food.
– Drink lots of water and eat foods that contain lots of water (fruits & vegetables).
– Treat eating as a sacred ritual; eat consciously and intentionally.